2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience the magic of whale watching off the coast of Maui with this incredible tour from Ma'alaea Harbor. Spend two-hours cruising the waters with a team of certified marine naturalists and listen in as they unlock the secretes of humpback whales. You'll have the chance to hear whale songs through underwater hydrophones and learn about interactions between these giant marine mammals. Travelers are guaranteed to see whales on this is a once-in-a-lifetime tour or the next trip is free.
- Whale Watching from Ma'alaea Harbor
- See humpback whales in their natural habitat
- Learn about animal behaviors from a trained marine naturalist
- Guaranteed whale sightings or the next tour is free
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure Point192 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old.
- For each paying adult, 1 child ages 12 and under goes free. They must be on the order/voucher as they account for a seat. Additional child admissions will be charged upon arrival
- OPERATED BY Pacific Whale Foundation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Whale Watching from Ma'alaea Harbor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Whale Watching from Ma'alaea Harbor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Whale Watching from Ma'alaea Harbor?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whale Watching from Ma'alaea Harbor?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 15807P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeDay CruisesWater ToursWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMauiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiDay Cruises - HawaiiWater Tours - HawaiiWhale Watching - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - OahuDay Cruises - OahuWater Tours - OahuWhale Watching - OahuNature and Wildlife - Big Island of HawaiiDay Cruises - Big Island of HawaiiWater Tours - Big Island of HawaiiWhale Watching - Big Island of HawaiiCategory