- Coffee farm tour and horseback ride from Medellin
- Get away from the city and experience life in the countryside
- Horses are well-trained and suitable for riders of all levels
- Lunch, coffee tasting, and transportation all included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- identification document
- comfortable clothes and footwear
- If you have any medical prescription, do not forget the medicines
- photographic camera and battery-charged cell
- Operates in all weather conditions
- no minimum number of people required, daily departures
- basic english guide
- It is recommended not to wear shorts and flip-flops.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers must provide their identity document necessary for travel insurance, otherwise we are not responsible for eventualities.
- Not recommended for people with mobility problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viaja Medellin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Stop searching for things to do in Medellín and book this wonderful tour." See review