- Museums of Medellín tour
- Visit San Pedro Cemetery Museum, Museum of Antioquia, Museum of Modern Art and the Castillo Museum
- Discover why Wall Street Journal named this the world’s most innovative city in 2013
- Admire some of Fernando Botero's paintings and sculptures at the Antioquia Museum
- Local English-speaking guide
- Option to include hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The first stop of the museum tour is El Castillo Museum — a grand Gothic castle that harbors relics from Medellin’s richest families. Marvel at elaborate tapestries and stained glass windows before proceeding to Medellin’s Modern Art Museum.
Here, you’ll see contemporary artwork by prominent Latin American painters and learn about Medellin’s burgeoning modern art scene. During a tour of the 19th-century San Pedro Cemetery, you’ll visit the grand tombs of important Colombian figures.
Learn about significant figures in Colombian literature, economics and politics before concluding at the Antioquia Museum — home to countless paintings and sculptures by Fernando Botero, a Medellin-born artist.
Bid your guide farewell and enjoy transport back to your Medellin hotel if the option was selected.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guides are wearing masks
- Travelers are required to wear masks
- Private groups, no interaction with other travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Medellin City Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff