- Full-day tour of Gozo from Valletta, including Ggantija Temples
- Marvel at the ancient Ggantija Temples, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy views of Marsalforn Bay and the Salt Pans on a trackless train ride
- Visit the island capital of Victoria and enjoy dinner in Rabat
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, round-trip transport, and dinner
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Continue to Marsalforn, where you’ll board the trackless train for a fun ride along the coast. Along the way, enjoy magnificent views of Marsalforn Bay, Qbajjar Bay, and Xwejni Bay, and spot landmarks such as the Salt Pans and Salvatur Statue.
Back in the bus, make a stop at the Gozo Craft Centre, where you’ll have chance to admire local handicrafts, purchase some unique souvenirs, or sample some typical Maltese food. Then, head to the island capital, Victoria, pausing along the way to admire views of the Inland Sea and Dwejra Bay.
In Victoria, follow your guide on a short walking tour, taking in attractions such as the Cittadella and Gozo Cathedral, then enjoy free time for sightseeing or shopping independently.
Finally, head to Rabat and finish the day with a delicious buffet dinner at a local restaurant, before catching the ferry back to Malta. Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Supreme Travel Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience