8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Visit three Malta cities in one day on this full-day tour from Valletta. Admire the famous Mosta Dome, visit St. Paul's Cathedral and Ta Qali Crafts Village in Mdina, enjoy a walking of historic Rabat, and take in the views from the Dingli Cliffs.
- Full-day Mosta, Mdina, and Rabat tour from Valletta
- Admire landmarks such as the Mosta Dome and St Paul’s Cathedral in Mdina
- Tuck into a delicious 3-course lunch at a local restaurant in Rabat
- Enjoy spectacular views along Malta’s coast from the Dingli Cliffs
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch and round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Malta or those short on time
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Relais & Chateaux Xara Palace - Pick up Mdina Main Gate
Please contact your local supplier to arrange a convenient pickup point and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY S Mifsud & Sons Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Mosta, Mdina, and Rabat Tour from Valletta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Mosta, Mdina, and Rabat Tour from Valletta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Mosta, Mdina, and Rabat Tour from Valletta?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Mosta, Mdina, and Rabat Tour from Valletta?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Mosta, Mdina, and Rabat Tour from Valletta
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMaltaVallettaMelliehaBus Tours - VallettaHistorical Tours - VallettaFull-day Tours - VallettaBus Tours - SyracuseHistorical Tours - SyracuseFull-day Tours - SyracuseBus Tours - AgrigentoHistorical Tours - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoCategory