7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional licensed guide
Pick-up and drop-off
All entrance tickets
All fees and taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Valletta Cruise Port, Vault 1, Upper Floor, Pinto Wharf Valletta, Floriana FRN 1913, Malta
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The very best of Malta in one day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The very best of Malta in one day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The very best of Malta in one day?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The very best of Malta in one day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The very best of Malta in one day
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMelliehaShore Excursions - VallettaBus Tours - VallettaCity Tours - VallettaPorts of Call Tours - VallettaFull-day Tours - VallettaShore Excursions - SyracuseBus Tours - SyracuseCity Tours - SyracusePorts of Call Tours - SyracuseFull-day Tours - SyracuseShore Excursions - AgrigentoBus Tours - AgrigentoCity Tours - AgrigentoPorts of Call Tours - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoCategory