4 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Menorca’s natural beauty on a kayak and snorkeling adventure in the Northern Menorca Nature Reserve. See hidden coves like Cala Blanca and English Man’s Cove and stop along the way to swim, enjoy beautiful beaches, and have refreshments. Access cliffs, grottos and beaches only reachable by kayak with a local guide. Qualified kayak instructors start the tour with a lesson in basic skills and tips for safe kayaking.
- Explore parts of Menorca only accessible by kayak
- See marine life in the Natural Reserve of Northern Menorca
- Enjoy the use of all kayak and snorkeling equipment and post trip showers
- Tour the area with local guides and qualified kayak instructors
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Passeig Marítim Poeta Gumersind Riera, 69, 07748 Fornells, Illes Balears, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KATAYAK MENORCA
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.