- A fun half-day out for families or friends
- Appetizers and non-alcoholic drinks are included
- A convenient way to get to isolated beaches
- Relax on a small-group tour, with a maximum of 12 passengers
Departure & Return
Please go on the day of booking to the meeting point reflected in the ticket (In front of the Alaska bar-restaurant). There you will find our office and we will give you directions to board. Remember to look for the Marenostrum SALE WOODEN HOUSE.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- There is no difference in price between children and adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coll Nieuwland Dumont
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands