Explore our promoted experiences
- Swim and explore in the Cascabel, Chaksikin and Xoch
- Learn how the cenotes were formed and their significance to the local community
- 3-course lunch at a local restaurant included
- Pickup and drop-off at Merida hotels
Departure & Return
Mayan Heritage Office
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Next is the cenote, Chaksikin. Take a swim there before continuing on to the cenote Xoch.
Refuel with a 3-course meal at a local restaurant before traveling back to Merida for hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a bi-lingual guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience