9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Round private transportation air conditioning, professional driver, certified guide and parking.
Pick up directly at your hotel in Mérida.
Entrance ticket to Las Coloradas.
Boat ride at Rio Lagartos.
Lunch (drinks not included).
Bottles of water during the tour.
Food and drinks not specified.
Tip or other services not mentioned in the program as included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please tell us your hotel so we can coordinate your pick up.
Your driver will be at the lobby with a sign with the name of the leader.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amigo Yucatán Tour Operator
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour at Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour at Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour at Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour at Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour at Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas
12 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursPort Transfers Sporting EventsBus ToursExtremeLayover Tours Full-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMerida4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPort Transfers - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanLayover Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - TulumPort Transfers - TulumSporting Events - TulumBus Tours - TulumExtreme - TulumLayover Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - Tulum4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenPort Transfers - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenLayover Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenCategory
Dzibilchaltun Tours & TicketsMerida Cathedral (Catedral de San Ildefonso) Tours & TicketsCasa de Montejo Tours & TicketsLabna Tours & TicketsProgreso Cruise Port Tours & TicketsSotuta de Peón Agave Plantation (Hacienda Sotuta de Peón) Tours & TicketsMayapan Tours & TicketsHacienda Yaxcopoil Tours & Tickets