5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience life in the Sicilian Countryside with a private tour of a working farm founded in the 1800s. See picturesque vineyards, olive and citrus groves, and farm animals, then learn to ride a horse with a professional instructor. Finish the tour with a traditional Sicilian lunch made with fresh, local products and sample locally produced wines from Etna vineyards.
- Explore the Sicilian countryside on horseback with a professional lesson
- Visit a family-run farmhouse producing wine, citrus fruits, olives, meat, and dairy products
- Private tour exclusive to your group with a traditional Sicilian lunch of local products
- Convenient round-trip transportation from locations in the Taormina area
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour only for your party - nobody else, to ensure the highest standards for our guests
Private English speaking guide
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in Messina
Round-trip private transfer
Professional horseback riding guide
Alcantara National Park 1,5-hour horseback riding tour
Guided tour of an ancient farmhouse in Sicilian countryside
Traditional Sicilian lunch (locally produced cheeses, salami, prosciutto, traditional Sicilian relish caponata and parmigiana, olives, mushrooms, vegetables, domestic olive oil and home-made bread)
Red and White Etna wines
Bottled water, snacks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your private guide will meet you at your accommodation, port or train station in Messina.
- Messina port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/21/2018 - 1/21/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
1/22/2022 - 1/21/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horseback Riding Private Tour in Sicilian Countryside and Traditional Lunch at Farmhouse on Etna Slope?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback Riding Private Tour in Sicilian Countryside and Traditional Lunch at Farmhouse on Etna Slope?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horseback Riding Private Tour in Sicilian Countryside and Traditional Lunch at Farmhouse on Etna Slope?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback Riding Private Tour in Sicilian Countryside and Traditional Lunch at Farmhouse on Etna Slope?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "note that you actually have lunch at a small famous restaurant on a farm (we thought we'd be in someones back yard or something)." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Horseback Riding Private Tour in Sicilian Countryside and Traditional Lunch at Farmhouse on Etna Slope
5 to 7 hours
9 hours 15 minutes
10 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHorseback RidingNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMessinaShore Excursions - SicilyHorseback Riding - SicilyNature and Wildlife - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - TaorminaHorseback Riding - TaorminaNature and Wildlife - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - CataniaHorseback Riding - CataniaNature and Wildlife - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaCategory