1 hour 18 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the history and culture of the port city of Messina with this 1.5-hour walking tour. See some of the most important sights, including the cathedral's astronomic clock, Palazzo Zanca (the municipal building), the Land Registry Office, the Old Customs House, and the Chamber of Commerce.
- 1.5-hour walking tour of Messina
- Learn about the historical importance of this Sicilian port city
- See important structures which were all rebuilt after a devastating earthquake
- Watch the cathedral's astronomic clock go through its routine at noon
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear comfortable shoes, good for walking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SICILYMOOD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 18217P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMessinaCity Tours - SicilyWalking Tours - SicilyCity Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaCity Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaCategory