1 hour 18 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the history and culture of the port city of Messina with this 1.5-hour walking tour. See some of the most important sights, including the cathedral's astronomic clock, Palazzo Zanca (the municipal building), the Land Registry Office, the Old Customs House, and the Chamber of Commerce.
- 1.5-hour walking tour of Messina
- Learn about the historical importance of this Sicilian port city
- See important structures which were all rebuilt after a devastating earthquake
- Watch the cathedral's astronomic clock go through its routine at noon
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Messina , Messina, Messina, Province of Messina, SicilyThis activity will end right where it started.
Piazza Duomo sotto il campanile
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear comfortable shoes, good for walking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SICILYMOOD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Messina Walking Tour
1 hour 18 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMessinaCity Tours - SicilyWalking Tours - SicilyCity Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaCity Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaCategory