5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Everglades National Park on a thrilling airboat ride through the Everglades. On this half-day adventure, ride under the mangrove tunnels and through marsh grass, and see wildlife such as alligators, turtles, deer, and birds in their natural habitat. After the boat ride, enjoy some free time to explore the various alligator exhibits.
- Half-day airboat and alligator adventure
- Take an airboat through Everglades National Park
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to the Everglades
Free time to get lunch
Free time to walk and explore Exhibits
Food and drinks unless otherwise specified
Park Service Fee: $3
Departure & Return
305 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Meeting Point: 305 Lincoln Road Miami Beach, Fl 33139
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is comfortable
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Double Decker
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Everglades Airboat Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Everglades Airboat Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Everglades Airboat Safari?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Everglades Airboat Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A cool experience if you just wanna ride on a airboat through the Everglades." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Everglades Airboat Safari
5 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursAirboat ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMiamiBus Tours - FloridaNature and Wildlife - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaAirboat Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaBus Tours - Fort LauderdaleNature and Wildlife - Fort LauderdaleWater Tours - Fort LauderdaleAirboat Tours - Fort LauderdaleHalf-day Tours - Fort LauderdaleBus Tours - Boca RatonNature and Wildlife - Boca RatonWater Tours - Boca RatonAirboat Tours - Boca RatonHalf-day Tours - Boca RatonCategory
Bal HarbourFisher IslandRickenbacker TrailZoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)Coconut GrovePérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Coral GablesMiami Washington AvenueNew World CenterWynwood Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)Wynwood WallsKey BiscayneWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)Oleta River State ParkJungle IslandHolocaust Memorial Miami BeachBass Museum of ArtHomestead-Miami SpeedwayMiami Design District