- Airboat ride through the Florida Everglades
- Wander along a jungle walking trail
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 2 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
On this guided excursion through the Everglades, skim along the grassy water while listening to fun facts and learning about the area’s subtropical ecosystem from the experienced captain. Look for a variety of wildlife, like alligators, fish, turtles and wading birds in their natural habitat—an exciting and unspoiled wilderness. It’s wet, it’s wild and it’s loads of fun.
This tour ends with a hotel drop-off in Miami.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Pick-up transportation is mandatory. Unfortunately travelers cannot drive to the park, though one can drive to the last pickup location at Bayside Marketplace and leave their car parked to get on the transportation there if desired
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Post COVID-19 Policy- All passengers over 8 years old will be required to wear face masks. Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided onboard the buses and on the parks, museums We will operate at 60% capacity, same as parks and museums. Staff will put forth extra efforts to clean, sanitize, and encourage social distancing among visitors and buses will be cleaned between each tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Miami
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you’re an “off the beaten path” type of person, this tour is not for you." See review
- "At the other park there was other wildlife apart from the alligators so it was more entertaining for adults and especially children." See review
- "It took 2hrs from hotel to safari park but that was expected." See review