- Airboat ride through the Florida Everglades
- Wander along a jungle walking trail
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Gray Line Miami Offers pickups at over 200 hotels in the Miami Beach and Downtown Miami areas, if your hotel is not listed please enter it manually and call us to confirm pickup time
Hotel Pickups are outside by the main entrance between 8.15 am and 10.15am
What To Expect
On this guided excursion through the Everglades, skim along the grassy water while listening to fun facts and learning about the area’s subtropical ecosystem from the experienced captain. Look for a variety of wildlife, like alligators, fish, turtles and wading birds in their natural habitat—an exciting and unspoiled wilderness. It’s wet, it’s wild and it’s loads of fun.
This tour ends with a hotel drop-off in Miami.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Pick-up transportation is mandatory. Unfortunately travelers cannot drive to the park, though one can drive to the last pickup location at Bayside Marketplace and leave their car parked to get on the transportation there if desired
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Post COVID-19 Policy- All passengers over 8 years old will be required to wear face masks. Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided onboard the buses and on the parks, museums We will operate at 60% capacity, same as parks and museums. Staff will put forth extra efforts to clean, sanitize, and encourage social distancing among visitors and buses will be cleaned between each tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Miami
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Everglades Airboat Adventure with Transport from Miami .