Explore our promoted experiences
- A private tour offers a relaxing and luxurious way to travel
- See a side of Miami most visitors miss on this evening boat tour
- Bring your own beverages and snacks; a cooler is provided on board
- Admire multiple perspectives on Miami’s skyline, lit up after dark
Departure & Return
Departure and drop-off location is at Seminole Boat Ramp,2710 S Bayshore Dr, 33133, in the luxury Coconut Grove Area. There is a public parking, which is a 2-minute walk from the ramp at Miami City Hall. Please note the pick up location IS NOT on the piers but at the boat ramp
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Boatmiamiboat -Boat rental tours in Miami-
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands