3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cruise around Italy’s fashion capital during this 3.5-hour Segway tour. Discover the city’s main highlights such as the Sforzesco Castle, the Arch of Peace, the Duomo Cathedral, the Navigli and Ticinese districts, and more. Learn about the history of the city from your informative guide as you cruise through the streets with ease. This tour is great for first-time visitors to Milan who want a comprehensive overview of the city.
- Take a 3.5-hour tour of Milan’s main highlights by Segway
- See the Sforzesco Castle, the Duomo Cathedral, and Parco Sempione
- Learn about the history and culture of the city from your guide
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Giorgio Giulini, 2 , Via Giorgio Giulini, 2, 20123 Milano MI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Segway Tour Milan at Goga cafè
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Guided Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Milan Segway Tour - 3 hours & half - Morning?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Milan Segway Tour - 3 hours & half - Morning?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Milan Segway Tour - 3 hours & half - Morning?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Milan Segway Tour - 3 hours & half - Morning?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Milan Segway Tour - 3 hours & half - Morning
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursPhotography ToursHistorical ToursSegway ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanArchitecture Tours - LombardyPhotography Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardySegway Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyArchitecture Tours - FernoPhotography Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoSegway Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoArchitecture Tours - Lake ComoPhotography Tours - Lake ComoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoSegway Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Via Monte NapoleoneSan Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)StresaLeonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)Corso Buenos AiresPorta NuovaRoyal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)QC TermemilanoColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Palazzo LombardiaAmbrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Quadrilatero d'Oro