- Full-day trip to the Cinque Terre from Milan by coach
- Discover the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre coast, famous for its pastel-hued villages
- Take a scenic drive to Manarola and enjoy free time to explore
- Soak up views on a train ride from Manarola to Monterosso
- Relax and have lunch (own expense) independently in Monterosso
- 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise along the coast to La Spezia
- Round-trip coach transport with hotel pickup in Milan included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note: you must notify the local tour operator about your hotel details at time of booking, by selecting one of the available hotels from the drop down menu at the check out.
Failure to notify your hotel details at this time will result in an automatic cancellation of your reservation.
Our pick up times are shown as an interval "Starting from 6:00" means that we will pick up you at your hotel from 6:00 up to 6:30 in order to be in time for the beginning of the tour. Please be ready in your reception desk at 6 am.
The service includes pick up only and not drop off
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
What To Expect
On route, hear about the five towns of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. Learn how they make up the ‘five lands’ of the Cinque Terre, and punctuate the 6-mile (10-kilometer) stretch of this UNESCO-listed section of coast.
On arrival in the region, enjoy a scenic drive along the winding coastal roads, enjoying glimpses of the Mediterranean on one side and steeply terraced vineyards on the other, and passing the pastel-hued towns tacked into the cliffs.
After your drive, stop in Manarola, the second smallest of the five Cinque Terre villages. Admire the painted houses clinging to the rocks, and hop out to explore independently. Perhaps hike into the vineyards or stroll around the harborfront, seeing the fishing boats and swimmers jump into the sea from the waterfront.
Next, catch the train along the coast to Monterosso al Mare, the biggest of the five towns. Enjoy stunning views of the cliffs and sea on route, and on arrival, get time to relax and sightsee at leisure.
Perhaps lounge on Monterosso’s sandy beach or nearby coves, or have lunch at any of the restaurants lining the town’s piazze (squares).
Then, enjoy a 90-minute boat trip along the coast to admire the Cinque Terre from the water. Cruise south along the cliffs, drinking in the views of the five villages suspended between the sea and vine-clad hills.
After passing the lovely village of Portovenere at the Cinque Terre’s southernmost tip, disembark at La Spezia and rejoin your coach. Your tour then finishes with a drop-off in central Milan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: you must notify the local tour operator about your hotel details at time of booking, by selecting one of the available hotels from the drop down menu at the check out. Failure to notify your hotel details at this time will result in an automatic cancellation of your reservation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Times indicated in the program and order of the visit are subject to possibile changes due to traffic problems and/or organizational requirements to ensure full enjoyment of the tour.
- In case of bad weather conditions, the boat might not be able to sail or some of the docks may be not available for landing. In such occasions, the itinerary will be subject to variations and the cruise may be cancelled or change course
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our Pick up service takes place in the center of Milan. The bus takes approximately one hour to Pick up all of the passengers, subject to traffic conditions and the number of passengers booked for that particular tour. For this reason, pick up times are shown as an interval “Starting from 6:00” means that we will pick up you at your hotel at 6:00 or later in order to be in time for the beginning of the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan With Hotel Pickup.
- "The Cinque Terre look best from the sea as shown in photos but be aware you will not be able to get photos like this as the boat ride is quite distant from the coast." See review
- "This seem to take a very long time and as with large tour buses there are always lots and lots of delays getting people on and off." See review
- "Have to go again to see the other 3 villages buildings !" See review