- Full-day trip to the beautiful Cinque Terre coastal region from Milan
- Discover some of the five cliffside villages and scenery of the UNESCO-listed region
- Take a boat from Monterosso to La Spezia and admire the coast from the sea
- Enjoy free time to explore in Monterosso and Manarola
- Scenic bus ride along the coast
Departure & Return
Please be ready at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Right before lunch, catch the train to Monterosso al Mare, the largest of Cinque Terre’s five villages. Upon arrival, you’ll have plenty of free time to explore the pedestrian tunnel, cafes, beaches, and squares on your own. Enjoy lunch (own expense) at one of the numerous local restaurants.
From Monterosso, hop aboard a boat for a 90-minute cruise. Take in the views of the Italian Riviera from the sea until you reach La Spezia. Re-board your comfortable coach back on land for the return trip to Milan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In case of bad weather conditions, the boat might not be able to sail or some of the docks may be not available for landing. In such occasions, the itinerary will be subject to variations and the cruise may be cancelled or change course
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Times indicated in the program and order of the visit are subject to possibile changes due to traffic problems and/or organizational requirements to ensure full enjoyment of the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan.