- Save time by skipping the line to enter Il Duomo
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour to best suit your schedule
- Get insights into the history and architecture of the Duomo from your guide
- Tour is 1-hour long but can be flexible if you have a lot of questions
Departure & Return
Departure PointMilan, Milan, Lombardy
Our starting point is at Piazza Duomo, 21, beetwen the Camparino coffe shop and the pharmacy. Our coordinator and our Tour Guide. will welcome costumers holding a Viator/TripAdvisor sign
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leonardo's Last Supper tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience