4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Small groups (max 15 participants)
Licensed Tour Guide
Entry tickets to Sforza Castle and Duomo
Headphones from 8 participants
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
P.za del Duomo, 1, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Hidden Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Duomo and Sforza Castle guided experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Duomo and Sforza Castle guided experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Duomo and Sforza Castle guided experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Duomo and Sforza Castle guided experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is a complete and absolute MUST DO if you’re in Milan even for a day!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursAttractions & MuseumsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMilanSkip-the-Line Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyAttractions & Museums - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardySkip-the-Line Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoAttractions & Museums - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoAttractions & Museums - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)Piazza FontanaMilan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)Navigli DistrictAbbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Quadrilatero d'OroLeonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Museo del NovecentoVia Monte NapoleoneChurch of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Vicolungo The Style OutletsQC TermemilanoPoldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Vicolo dei Lavandai