- Save hours with priority entrance to admire Leonardo’s “The Last Supper”
- Learn about the painting’s history and significance by visiting with a guide
- A small group of maximum six participants for more personal attention
- Choose an early morning tour time to maximize your time in Milan
Departure & Return
In front of the box office of the Last Supper in Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie. Your guide will be holding a LivItaly Tours sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note: All participants are required to bring along a valid picture ID on the day of the tour (either the original document or a photocopy)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY LivTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Express Tour of the Last Supper in Milan | MAX 6 PEOPLE Guaranteed.