- Ride on the ‘Green Train’ through the Alpine villages of Switzerland
- Admire the panoramic views of the surrounding scenery on the train
- Learn the history of these Alpine villages from your informative guide
- Take a small cruise to the beautiful town of Interlaken
Departure & Return
Please be ready 15 minutes before the departure of the tour in Piazza IV Novembre at the bus stop in front of the Hotel Excelsior Gallia. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ID or PASSPORT REQUIRED (also for children).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problem.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms