- Discover the culinary traditions of Milan on a 90-minute walking tour
- See how Milanese cuisine differs from the rest of Italy
- Sample delicious treats such as arancini, pasta, coffee, and gelato
- Learn about the culture, history, and people of Milan from your guide
Departure & Return
Please be ready at the meeting point 15 minute before the departure
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Italian food and lifestyle in Milan.