- Get priority admission to the Duomo Cathedral in Milan
- Explore the interior and archaeological areas with a guide
- Take in the views of Milan from the rooftop terrace
- A private guide ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting for you 10 minutes before the tour in front of the main Duomo Ticket Office in Piazza Duomo 14/A on the left-hand side of the Cathedral's side doors. Your guide will bring you your entrance tickets and microphone system before starting the guided tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note thet in the unlikely event of closures of the Rooftops, the guided tour will include the Duomo Museum (closed on Wednesdays))
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Comfortable shoes are recommended on the Rooftops.
- Jump to the front of the Ticket Office line by showing your voucher and go straight to the Infopoint Desk where your guide will be waiting for you with your tickets
- Get to the meeting point (Infopoint Desk inside the Ticket Office, Piazza Duomo 14/A ), 10 minutes before the guided tour starts
- Pushchairs can be used inside the Cathedral and the Archaeological Area but MUST be closed and carried by hand on the Rooftops
- Most travelers can participate
- Visitors are subject to security checks by law enforcement before visiting the Cathedral and the Rooftops. Please be ready to go through an airport-style security system.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Duomo di Milano
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Milan Duomo, Archaeological Area & Rooftops Private Fast-Track Guided Tour .