3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Dive into Milan’s culinary scene on this 3-hour food walking tour led by an in-the-know foodie guide. As you explore the streets of the city, stop to sample Italian favorites like pizza, gelato, wine and prosciutto di Parma. Along the way, learn about regional Italian cuisine and Milan’s food traditions.
- Milan food walking tour
- Take in the local atmosphere as you walk the city streets
- Enjoy tastings of pizza, pastry, gelato and more
- Sample Italian wine
- Learn about Milan's food culture and history from a guide
Saved to wishlist!
Up to 4 food stops
Departure & Return
P.za del Duomo, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Porta Nuova, Milano MI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Travel Diary
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Milan : ITALIAN FOOD TOUR - 3h?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Milan : ITALIAN FOOD TOUR - 3h?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Milan : ITALIAN FOOD TOUR - 3h?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Milan : ITALIAN FOOD TOUR - 3h?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMilanFood Tours - LombardyWine Tastings - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyStreet Food Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyFood Tours - FernoWine Tastings - FernoWalking Tours - FernoStreet Food Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoFood Tours - Lake ComoWine Tastings - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoStreet Food Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Vicolungo The Style OutletsPiazza Gae AulentiPiazza FontanaMilan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Leonardo3 MuseumBranca Tower (Torre Branca)San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Fidenza VillagePiazza Mercanti QC TermemilanoPoldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Via della Spiga