- 2.5-hour family walking tour of Milan
- Visit Milan attractions such as the Duomo, Sforza Castle, and Piazza della Scala
- Keep children entertained with kid-friendly commentary, iPad games, and interactive activities
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of Camparino café, in Duomo Square, under the Arcade of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele. The guide will hold a sign with your name on it Address: Piazza Duomo, Milano Directions: red metro line: stop Duomo yellow metro line: stop Duomo
What To Expect
After admiring the 15th-century fortress, continue to Piazza Mercanti to see Florence’s star attraction – the magnificent Duomo (Cathedral), which dates back to 1386 and ranks as the fifth largest cathedral in the world. Pay a visit to the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping mall, then continue to Piazza della Scala to see the monument dedicated to Leonardo da Vinci and learn more about the life and works of the city’s most prominent artist.
With a tour commentary specially tailored to engage younger participants, the whole family can get involved, and kids will enjoy learning fun trivia, watching iPad presentations, and taking part in interactive activities including quizzes and games.
After 2.5 hours exploring the city, your tour ends in Piazza del Duomo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Approximately 1.5 km of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.