- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
Piazza Duomo n. 4, under the arches of the Benetton Store, on the right hand side of Piazza del Duomo when facing the front entrance (façade) of the Cathedral
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter the Cathedral. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- It is extremely recommended to wear comfortable shoes. During hot days it is recommended to wear a sun hat.
- Due to increased security measures at the Duomo some lines may form. Additionally, strict rules apply to enter the church (no knives, no scissors, no glass bottles, etc.)
- The elevator has a maximum capacity of 7 people, so you may encounter a line to get to the roof
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Age City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Experiencing this beautiful Cathedral in person is a travelers must when in Milan." See review