3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via Casale, 5, 20144 Milano MI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Milan Urban Woods eBike Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Milan Urban Woods eBike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Milan Urban Woods eBike Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Milan Urban Woods eBike Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Milan Urban Woods eBike Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanMountain Bike Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyMountain Bike Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoMountain Bike Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)Palazzo LombardiaCodex AtlanticusRoyal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Branca Tower (Torre Branca)Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Serravalle Designer OutletMuseo del NovecentoArch of Peace (Arco della Pace)La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)Piazza Mercanti QC TermemilanoCasa MilanPoldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Corso Buenos AiresAutodromo Nazionale MonzaPiazza Fontana