2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a stroll around Milan’s Porta Nuova district and discover some of the city’s newer buildings and landmarks on a 2.5-hour tour. See modern buildings such as Palazzo Lombardia, the Diamond Tower, the famous Vertical Forest as well as some beautiful art installations. After you work up an appetite, head to the famed Eataly eatery for a 1-hour food tasting of delicious Italian dishes and treats.
- Take a 2.5-hour walking tour of Milan’s modern Porta Nuova district
- See modern landmarks like the Palazzo Lombardia and Vertical Forest
- Sample delicious Italian dishes and treats at a 1-hour tasting in Eataly
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 15 guests per tour
Saved to wishlist!
Small-group tour (max 15 participants)
Radio system (from 10 participants)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza Gae Aulenti, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
Next to the fountain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except infant (0-5)
- Please advise in case of food allergies or intolerances
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keys of Italy / Milan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Porta Nuova Walking Tour and Food Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Porta Nuova Walking Tour and Food Tasting
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanWalking Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - FernoWalking Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Autodromo Nazionale MonzaVia della SpigaChurch of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Leonardo3 MuseumCodex AtlanticusQuadrilatero d'OroBagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)Via Monte NapoleoneBrera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Piazza Mercanti Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Fidenza VillageNavigli DistrictCorso Buenos AiresPiazza FontanaBranca Tower (Torre Branca)