1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the sights of Milan on a 90-minute Segway tour, which provides the ability to cover more ground than a walking tour but still be outside to take in the views and city atmosphere. With a licensed guide, stop by attractions like Sforza Castle, Piazza della Scala, Milan Cathedral (the Duomo) and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.
- Milan Segway tour
- See sights like Sforza Castle, the Milan Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Glide by city squares such as Piazza della Scala
- Learn about the city from a knowledgeable guide
- Great way to get oriented with Milan for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Giorgio Giulini, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Segway Tour Milan at Goga Cafè
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Guided Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Milan Segway Tour - city center - 1 hour & half?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Milan Segway Tour - city center - 1 hour & half?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Milan Segway Tour - city center - 1 hour & half?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Milan Segway Tour - city center - 1 hour & half
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanHistorical Tours - LombardySegway Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - FernoSegway Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoSegway Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Piazza Mercanti Quadrilatero d'OroBranca Tower (Torre Branca)StresaVia della SpigaMilan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Autodromo Nazionale MonzaLeonardo3 MuseumLake Orta (Lago di Orta)Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Piazza FontanaCasa MilanPalazzo LombardiaChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)