- Spend a few hours touring one of Milan’s important landmarks, Sforza Castle
- Learn about the history of the castle and guests like Leonardo Da Vinci
- Enjoy a tour with an official guide and experience medieval life in Milan
- Explore the castle’s courtyards, museums, and impressive art collections
Departure & Return
In front of the main entrance under the flags on the right side of the Tower, in Piazza Castello. Meet the Guide 15 minutes before the starting time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veditalia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff