- 3-hour, skip-the-line tour of Milan's Duomo with a small group
- Go underneath the Duomo to see evidence of an older church
- Tour the interior of the immense cathedral and its grounds with historical anecdotes from your guide
- Take an elevator to the Duomo roof for views of the city
- Visit the nearby Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II for coffee after your tour
Departure & Return
The tour meets outside a store called "Football Team" on the eastern side of the Duomo. The address is Piazza del Duomo 20, 20122 Milan. The closest subway station is "Duomo" (lines 1 and 3). Look for your guide wearing a Fat Tire Tours t-shirt and holding a sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. The tour goes on rain or shine.
- It is extremely recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Absolutely wonderful small-group tour of the Duomo, including the terraces and underground." See review