Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get up close and personal with one of Milan’s most popular landmarks—and even visit its rooftop terraces—on this small-group Duomo tour. Pick between morning and afternoon tour times, and meet your guide nearby. Venture inside to see the Duomo’s soaring nave and many stained-glass windows, and learn about its history as you go. Then, take an elevator to the landmark’s roof, where you can admire its decorations up close and enjoy views overlooking the city.
- Make the most of your time in Milan on this accessible Duomo tour
- A small-group tour offers a more personal way to explore the landmark
- Pick between morning and afternoon tour times to suit your schedule
- Explore the Duomo’s interior, and admire views from its rooftop
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Headsets to hear the guide clearly if there are more than 5 people in the group
Professional art historian guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Departure & Return
P.za del Duomo, 21, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Milan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-line Milan Duomo Cathedral Guided Tour with Terraces & Roof Top Access?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-the-line Milan Duomo Cathedral Guided Tour with Terraces & Roof Top Access?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-line Milan Duomo Cathedral Guided Tour with Terraces & Roof Top Access?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMilanCity Tours - LombardyArchitecture Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyCity Tours - FernoArchitecture Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoCity Tours - Lake ComoArchitecture Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Casa MilanChurch of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)QC TermemilanoLake Orta (Lago di Orta)Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Quadrilatero d'OroPalazzo LombardiaTicineseMilan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Piazza FontanaLa Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Museo del NovecentoNavigli DistrictFidenza VillageVicolungo The Style Outlets