- 4-day tour of the Dolomites mountains from Milan
- Journey though dramatic high-mountain passes, past vineyards, soaring cliffs and alpine lakes
- Stop to explore historic cities like Verona, Bolzano and Trento
- Experience local life in the tranquil resorts of Cortina d'Ampezzo and Canazei
- Great-value tour includes accommodation and round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
In the lobby at 08.15
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Instant confirmation
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except 1-2 years old free
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Europeando Europa srl
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Limiting the number of patrons to 15 is brilliant making the trip more efficient." See review