12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from your hotel
Round-trip private transfer
Second class standard train ticket for the St Moritz-Tirano route or vice-versa
Free time in St. Moritz
Explanation on board the train
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 9, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
Hotel excelsior Gallia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY TAOTRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bernina Express and Swiss Alps 1 day tour, pick up from hotel.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bernina Express and Swiss Alps 1 day tour, pick up from hotel.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Bernina Express and Swiss Alps 1 day tour, pick up from hotel.
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMilanRail Tours - LombardyBus Tours - LombardyFull-day Tours - LombardyRail Tours - FernoBus Tours - FernoFull-day Tours - FernoRail Tours - Lake ComoBus Tours - Lake ComoFull-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa) Tours & Tickets10 Corso Como Tours & TicketsChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore) Tours & TicketsAutodromo Nazionale Monza Tours & TicketsCasa Milan Tours & TicketsLeonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo) Tours & TicketsAmbrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana) Tours & TicketsMilan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni) Tours & TicketsTicinese Tours & TicketsVia della Spiga Tours & TicketsSan Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro) Tours & TicketsMilan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano) Tours & TicketsArch of Peace (Arco della Pace) Tours & TicketsPoldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli) Tours & TicketsBranca Tower (Torre Branca) Tours & TicketsSerravalle Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsFidenza Village Tours & TicketsPiazza Gae Aulenti Tours & TicketsRoyal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie) Tours & Tickets