1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting experience
Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Molino delle Armi, 48, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Hidden Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tasting Experience in Milan city centre?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tasting Experience in Milan city centre?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tasting Experience in Milan city centre?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Tasting Experience in Milan city centre?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 116773P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeMilanFood Tours - LombardyDining Experiences - LombardyWine Tastings - LombardyFood Tours - FernoDining Experiences - FernoWine Tastings - FernoFood Tours - Lake ComoDining Experiences - Lake ComoWine Tastings - Lake ComoCategory
Palazzo LombardiaAmbrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Navigli DistrictColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)QC TermemilanoLa Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Codex AtlanticusAbbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Corso Buenos AiresMilan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)Vicolo dei LavandaiSan Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Via della SpigaChurch of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)