- Get a closer look at specific areas of Minneapolis
- Learn about the first hydropower plant in the US
- Get insider tips on where to eat, drink, and explore
- A private guide means a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet at the Stone Arch Parking Lot in Mill Ruins Park, 100 W. River Parkway, Minneapolis, MN 55401.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Douglas Kline
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience