7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Food, entrance fees, audioguide, local guides in castles.
It is not allowed to eat in the car.
The client pays entrance fees for the guide.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from any place of Minsk. Transfer from airport is not incluided
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Natallia Truchan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mir Castle - Nesvizh Castle - Minsk. One day tour. Natallia Truchan guide.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mir Castle - Nesvizh Castle - Minsk. One day tour. Natallia Truchan guide.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mir Castle - Nesvizh Castle - Minsk. One day tour. Natallia Truchan guide.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mir Castle - Nesvizh Castle - Minsk. One day tour. Natallia Truchan guide.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMinskBus Tours - VilniusWalking Tours - VilniusHistorical Tours - VilniusFull-day Tours - VilniusBus Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaFull-day Tours - RigaBus Tours - KievWalking Tours - KievHistorical Tours - KievFull-day Tours - KievCategory