8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Yoga & Meditation Practice
Guided Hiking/Canyoneering Tour
Experience yoga in a beautiful & transformative setting
Explore the dramatic landscape of the Greater Canyonlands Wilderness
Discover hidden slot canyons and Native American cultural sites
Enjoy solitude in one of the most the beautiful and unexplored regions of the Colorado Plateau
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Goblin Valley Rd, Green River, UT 84525, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children six and younger not allowed
- You should wear comfortable clothing and athletic shoes.
- You should bring a camera, sunscreen, and a jacket in cooler months
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get In The Wild Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Utah Canyon Country Yoga Tour in Moab?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Utah Canyon Country Yoga Tour in Moab?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Utah Canyon Country Yoga Tour in Moab?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Utah Canyon Country Yoga Tour in Moab?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Utah Canyon Country Yoga Tour in Moab
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesYoga ClassesSports Lessons Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesMoabUnique Experiences - UtahYoga Classes - UtahSports Lessons - UtahCategory