30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Fly over Arches National Park on a 30-minute aerial tour by fixed-wing aircraft — an ideal introduction, especially when you’re short on time. Soak up all the splendor this park has to offer, including hiking trails, arches and other geological formations, all pointed out with live commentary from your professional pilot. Seats are limited on board for a small-group experience.
- 30-minute fixed-wing aerial tour of Arches National Park
- Slip on a headset to hear the pilot’s commentary
- Spot Delicate Arch, Elephant Butte, Devils Garden, Landscape Arch and Courthouse Towers from above
- Small-group flight ensures a personalized tour
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
94 W Aviation Way, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Canyonlands Field Airport
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Redtail Air
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Arches National Park Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Arches National Park Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Arches National Park Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It was well worth the money to see the park from the air!!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursNature and WildlifeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMoabAir Tours - UtahNature and Wildlife - UtahCategory