5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Join a family-friendly river rafting or kayaking trip and paddle past stunning Moab scenery, including Fisher Towers. Your full-day excursion launches at Onion Creek and covers some great white water of southern Utah. This small-group tour is suitable for all ages and skill levels, with your choice of raft or kayak.
- Full-day Moab rafting trip past Fisher Towers
- Paddle a raft or kayak over white-water rapids
- Admire the scenery of Onion Creek
- Learn techniques from expert river guides
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Our most popular option!
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
1140 S Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red River Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7104P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Fisher Towers Rafting Experience from Moab
5 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMoabExtreme - UtahRafting - UtahWhite Water Rafting - UtahCategory