Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour guided canyoneering experience from Moab
- Rappel into slot canyons and view Morning Glory Arch
- All necessary equipment included
- Small-group tour ensures personalized service
Departure & Return
What To Expect
You'll make a 90-foot (27-meter) drop into a water-carved, sandstone chamber that leads through a small slot. It's another short walk to a second free-hanging rappel of 120 feet (37 meters), which affords an up-close view of the 243-foot-long (74-meter) Morning Glory Arch, which stands a short distance from your rappel station.
Then it's downhill to a spring-fed stream on the Colorado River. You'll learn a bit about the area's plants, geology, wildlife, and history before returning back to the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red River Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.