Departure & Return
From Moab turn left on Potash Road/Highway 279. Follow the beautiful drive along the Colorado River to Poison Spider Trailhead. This can be found in your GPS/Navigation System.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Epic 4X4 Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Moab Mega Buggy Poison Spider Mesa Sunset Tour.