Departure & Return
We will meet an hour before sunrise outside the Moab VIsitor Center (it will be closed when you arrive). Street parking is plentiful early in the morning. I have room for 4-5 passengers - larger groups may have to carpool.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Short hikes (less than 1 mile) required for some locaitons.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rock Light Photo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Sunrise photography in Dead Horse Point and Canyonlands National Park.