- 2.5-hour bird-watching tour of the Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Maximise your chances of spotting birds with an early-morning walking tour
- Be in with a chance of seeing 450 different bird species, including the Resplendent Quetzal
- Spot wildlife like coatis, capuchin monkeys and deer
- No experience necessary: suitable for all abilities
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Must advise your preferred departure time in between the hours of 6am to 8am at the time of booking; note that is only an indication
- Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ficus Trails Monteverde
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff