Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a fun-filled zipline adventure and canopy tour at the Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Challenge yourself on the park's range of 12 ziplines and 18 platforms
- Suitable for all ages 4 and older
- Travel across forest canopy bridges, some as long as 510 feet (170 meters)
- Perfect action-packed, but safe, outdoor adventure for families
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Get started with a safety session, during which you’ll receive a harness and learn the basic park safety procedures to ensure a fun, but protected experience. You’ll then have access to the park’s range of 12 different zipline cables and 18 platforms, along with an optional ride on the “Tarzan Swing.”
You’ll get around the park by walking among a series of 1.9-mile (3-kilometer) treetop walkways that crisscross the Monteverde Cloud Forest, crossing among eight different bridges, with some spanning lengths of up to 510 feet (170 meters) and some as high as 180 feet (60-meters). After enjoying an action-packed day that’s suitable for all ages, you’ll end your experience in the park and make your own way to your next destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Selvatura Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms