Departure & Return
Smith House (within Mont-Royal Park):1260, chemin Remembrance. Easy to get to in Taxi/Uber or with public transportation (bus 11). There is a coffee/snack place, a souvenir shop, a mini-exhibition room, and a restroom inside. I will wait for you inside by the dining area in the central corridor.
We will end the tour within Old-Montreal. I will take time explaining where we are and share with you some interesting tips to enjoy the rest of your day/stay!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Montreal by Marie Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms