3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a taste of Montreal's Jewish heritage on this small-group culinary walking tour. Montreal is the birthplace of many Jewish foods and is known around the world for its unique take on Jewish cuisine. Explore the city’s Mile End and Plateau neighborhoods and taste a wide range of exclusive local foods, including smoked meat and bagels, at popular food spots old and new. Along the way, learn more about Montreal’s Jewish community and discover the backyards and alleyways of the city’s hidden Jewish food history.
- Take a Jewish food tasting tour in Montreal
- Sample a variety of Jewish cuisine
- Learn about Montreal’s Jewish culture and history
- Fun for the entire family
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
5723 Av du Parc, Montréal, QC H2V 4H2, Canada
3895 Boul. Saint-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2W 1X9, Canada
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not certified kosher nor can provide vegan or gluten-free options (vegetarian options and alternatives for non-kosher meat are available)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not entirely wheelchair accessible; some visited food establishments have steps. However, we are happy to provide accommodation for all levels of mobility to the best of our ability.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Museum of Jewish Montreal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beyond the Bagel: Montreal Jewish Food Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Beyond the Bagel: Montreal Jewish Food Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Beyond the Bagel: Montreal Jewish Food Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beyond the Bagel: Montreal Jewish Food Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you like bagels, sweets and deli food, you will enjoy this tour." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMontrealFood Tours - QuebecWalking Tours - QuebecHistorical Tours - QuebecHalf-day Tours - QuebecFood Tours - SalemWalking Tours - SalemHistorical Tours - SalemHalf-day Tours - SalemFood Tours - BostonWalking Tours - BostonHistorical Tours - BostonHalf-day Tours - BostonCategory
Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)Mont TremblantMcCord MuseumMontreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)Ville-MarieMount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)Pointe-à-CallièreLes Cours Mont-RoyalLaurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides)Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)Mile EndGrevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)Ecomuseum ZooEscalade Clip 'n Climb LavalDorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)