20 to 30 minutes (Approx.)
For unparalleled views from the Old Port to downtown to Mount Royal, visitors looking for some of the best vistas in the city shouldn't miss a spin on La Grande Roue de Montréal. With your ticket, you can hop in a gondola that takes you 197 feet (60 meters) into the air, and lets you marvel at the city. Whether you plan to visit during the day, or want to enjoy the sparkling skyline at night, you can bet on unparalleled views.
- Ride on La Grande Roue de Montréal, for panoramic views across the city
- See clearly across Montreal from 8-seat cabins, with tempered glass windows
- Avoid the hassle of ticket lines with convenient, mobile ticketing—included
- Easily arrive by metro—La Grande Roue is near the Champ-de-Mars stop
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to La Grande Roue de Montréal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY La Grande Roue de Montréal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Admission - La Grande Roue de Montréal - Canada's tallest observation wheel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Admission - La Grande Roue de Montréal - Canada's tallest observation wheel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Admission - La Grande Roue de Montréal - Canada's tallest observation wheel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Admission - La Grande Roue de Montréal - Canada's tallest observation wheel?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This activity is available year round and is fun to do." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingMontrealAttractions & Museums - QuebecAttractions & Museums - SalemAttractions & Museums - BostonCategory
Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal) Tours & TicketsNotre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal) Tours & TicketsMontreal Underground City Tours & TicketsMontreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts) Tours & TicketsMontreal St. Patrick's Basilica Tours & TicketsMontreal Biosphere (la Biosphère) Tours & TicketsEcomuseum Zoo Tours & TicketsLachine Canal (Canal de Lachine) Tours & TicketsSaguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent) Tours & TicketsMont Tremblant Tours & TicketsMile End Tours & TicketsMontreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal) Tours & TicketsSt. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal) Tours & TicketsOutremont Tours & TicketsMontreal Chinatown Tours & TicketsIberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal) Tours & TicketsMontreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Tours & TicketsMontreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal) Tours & TicketsMontreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal) Tours & TicketsLa Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine) Tours & Tickets