- Small group of just seven people or fewer
- Ride on the Observation Wheel
- Snack of traditional French Canadian poutine
- Nighttime tour leaves the day free for other activities
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The order of events in the itinerary will change throughout the season. The description describes the July/August version of the itinerary. In the Spring and Fall the visit to Mont Royal will come before the Aura show.
- Start times will vary from Summer to Spring/Fall. In July/August the tour will start at 7:30pm, in May/June/September/October the tour will start at 4:30pm.
- Exact length of tour may vary based on traffic, seasonality, etc.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Sight Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands